Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
You will work on the Modern Workplace project and will be responsible for deploying the product into Production (enrolling new users, migrating existing ones, etc.). The definition of a Modern Workplace is an operational setup which has been professionally designed to meet both the physical and technological needs of both your business and its employees.
A Modern Workplace drives company-wide business transformation by utilizing the latest Microsoft technology to power and streamline business operations and empower employees to do their best work around the clock.
This will facilitate moving away from an on-premise infrastructure towards the Azure Cloud by migrating from SCCM towards Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune, but not limited to.
You will be part of a team managing the project through all phases of the product life cycle from definition to launch and as previously stated your responsibility will be for the deploy/launch phase. You will work closely with a worldwide, diverse group of engineers, vendors, and subcontractors. You will assist business managers and technical teams in overseeing adherence to established processes, scheduling, risk management, agendas, minutes, action item tracking and project reporting.
- Rollout/Deploy the Modern Workplace throughout the estate (30k+ devices)
- Ability to work in an agile environment and leading an agile team
- Proficient in activity and resource planning
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective organization and team motivation skills
- Experience with organizational change- and stakeholder management practices
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- SAFe PO/PM certified
- Experience with project scheduling tools such as MS Project
- MBA or business acumen
- Experience in ServiceNow ticket platforms
- Experience with O365/ProPlus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated individual who adapts well to change
- Candidate must be able to adjust work schedule when required to support morning or evening calls