Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
The Purchasing Non Product Related department consists of 14 employees and is responsible for the purchase of all goods and services, which are not directly incorporated in the final product. Within this department there is a distinction between various product groups such as; Logistics & Supply Chain Engineering, Marketing & Sales, IT, HR, Facility Services, Maintenance Repair Operations supplies (MRO) and Capital & Investment.
A technical and commercial discussion partner with good negotiating skills.
As a Jr. Purchasing Manager IT (internally called a Commodity Manager), you are responsible for the entire purchasing process for IT related services and goods. As a Jr. Purchasing Manager IT, you are involved in the development process for new goods and services from an early stage, and you are the link between external suppliers and internal customers.
- You are responsible for selecting suppliers and carry out contract negotiations. This is done by focusing on quality, price and reliability of supply;
- Based on key performance indicators, you demand continuous improvement from your suppliers;
- You strive to involve suppliers as early as possible in our development processes;
- You also continuously undertake market research and benchmarking in order to benefit from new trends in the global supplier market.
As a Jr. Purchasing Manager IT, you will report to the Unit Manager.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business
- In the end this is a fixed position starting as a contractor at YER
- The max. salary for the job is €60k/year
- You obtained a bachelor or university qualification;
- NEVI 1 and 2 diplomas are preferred;
- You have affinity with IT and the purchasing of IT goods and services;
- Preferably 1-2 years' experience in purchasing IT goods and services. You may also have gained experience in working with IT goods and services in a different role;
- Knowledge of IT goods and services and the market;
- You have experience in working internationally and a good knowledge of English;
- You have good communication skills and are entrepreneurial.