Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by a supply chain over 7 tiers deep? Do you want to deliver input for ASML’s 2025 strategy? And are you experienced in building, developing and creating improvements to drive operational excellence at our suppliers, internal stakeholders and customers?
Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) represents ASML’s Sourcing, Logistics and Quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for Materials Availability for ASML’s factories. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. S&SC manages over 100 chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, Supply Chain Managers work with their suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. S&SC also monitors the suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions
ASML Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) represents ASML’s Sourcing, Logistics and Quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for Materials Availability for ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions.
Any break in material availability may have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So S&SC must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
S&SC works to provide a reliable, responsive and robust global supply chain network which delivers materials to the factory and the field at the right moment, in the right quantity and quality against the lowest integral costs.
The Supplier Chain Manager is responsible to drive Logistics Management and Operational Performance of a selected number of key suppliers in the ASML Logistics Supply Chain. The continually increasing business demands make this a challenge.
Main responsibilities are:
- Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers
- Contribute to ASML’s Sourcing Strategy
- Representing Logistics as member of Supplier Account Team
- Lead a cross sectorial team for several projects
- Work with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers
- Coach your colleagues in hard and soft skills
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
We are interested in candidates who are looking for a fixed position, but also candidates who are looking for a temp position.
There are 2 options:
- Work as a contractor: max. €100k/year
- Word as a freelancer: max. €85/hr
Master degree in Supply Chain or similar. Bachelors with relevant experience can also be considered.
- 10+ years relevant work experience in similar roles at different international companies
- Experience in High tech, Low-volume industries is a pre;
- Experienced in improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Lean Six Sigma (Green/Black belt)
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Communication skills are effective and efficient
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Managing ambiguity
- Proactive attitude, drive for improvement
- Flexible and adaptable