Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
This vacancy is within the Software Infrastructure and Computer Systems (SICS) industrialization team. The SICS department is delivering computer systems, operating systems, facilities and tools for the ASML product and provides the basic development platform to other groups in ASML. The SICS department is using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) for the software development activities.
Industrial engineering focuses on optimizing the introduction of new products and maintenance of existing products for the ASML factory and the ASML customers.
As an Industrial Engineer (IE) you are the linking pin between the development organization and users of the products in the ASML factory and the field. The industrial engineers specify operational requirements, co-design new products and introduce new products and processes. In these activities you stay connected to the users in the ASML factory and the field and use their feedback to continuously improve.
Role and responsibilities
In the ASML product life cycle, the industrial engineer has the following responsibilities:
- Represent customer support and factory in the co-design phase to ensure that service and manufacturing requirements are included in the design.
- Take care of new product introduction towards the factory and field organization
- Collect feedback from factory and field and propose structural improvements towards development team.
- Contribute and review technical documentation to define and describe the Industrialization impact.
- Define documentation, spare parts and tooling for the global service organization.
- Transfer knowledge from development to factory and local service organization
- Analyse global product performance and define improvements.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and soft skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor or Master Degree in industrialization, Information Technology, Electronics or other related studies.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an industrial engineer, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- Affinity or experience with hardware (computer systems)
- Experience with writing and maintaining service procedures.
- Experience in interacting with stakeholders and translating their needs to requirements or improvements
- Experience with the agile way of working
- Experience with industrialization impact assessment and deliverables
- Factory experience in installation and adjusting complex systems is preferred
- Field experience in installation and servicing complex systems is preferred.
- Software engineering experience is preferred
- You have excellent social and communication skills in English
- You are able to work independently
- You are a strong collaborator enabling your team to meet their goals
- You are proactive and reach out to all relevant stakeholders within and outside the department
- You take ownership, challenge others and think out-of-the-box
- You are willing to travel the field to meet the service engineers using your deliverables
- You are analytical and can set priorities in your day-to-day activities