Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For the start of new project, global network change to WAN, our client is looking for a Senior Network Design Engineer.
- Designing and automating a greenfield SD WAN network.
- Provide expert technical assistance in designing SD WAN networks in close cooperation with the Project Manager and WAN Product Owner to support the customer needs. Familiar with best practice SD WAN designs. Experience in assessments of proof of concept results.
- Document SD WAN network design, creating low level design for network engineers. Automation skills to automate the configuration of SD WAN networks with Ansible.
- In depth knowledge of system/network configurations.
- Install, maintain, and configure routers/switches, firewall, Loadbalancer.
- Monitor/Resolve LAN/WAN performance, health and security issues.
- Perform HA & disaster recovery of network systems.
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- In depth hands on experience with Corporate Global Wide Area Networks, experience with designing Enterprise grade Wide Area Networks networks (must have)
- 5+ years in Networking engineer role demonstrating hands on experience with network and network related hardware and software
- Expertise with routing and switching protocols
- SD WAN Architecture.
- Firewall/Security expertise (Palo Alto expertise preferred)
- Load balancing (F5)
- Private to Public Cloud – (AWS)
- Knowledge of setting up network monitoring and packet capture tools
- Hands on experience with Software Defined Networking
- Certifications include: Juniper certifications, F5 certifications, CCSA, CCIE, CCIP and other Cisco specialized certification
- Experience with Linux overall, and specifically Redhat Linux, shell scripting, python, or other UNIX/Linux scripting languages.
- Automation experience with Ansible