Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Project Manager Sales Text, who will be working at the Philips HQ. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for a year.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage a critical project in Philips to improve Sales Text (the text used to describe our offerings) by bringing together key stakeholders from multiple teams from Functions, Business and Markets and deliver on the objective to enhance sales text capability within Philips, align Businesses and Markets on sales text structure and length and enhance the customer facing document (CFD) i.e. quotation. You will also need to engage relevant Change and Communication team members to ensure successful deployment.
You define and execute project plans, in consultation with stakeholders. You report progress to management propose solutions to issues and ask for support if needed.
This is a 12 months assignment to initiate and conclude project and handover continuous improvement tasks to standing organization structure.
You are responsible for
- Organizing the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
- Define the risks of the project/program and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Implementation and realization according to the project / program plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money
- Ensure that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project/program results and the associated knowledge
- Manages stakeholders (Businesses, Markets, Functions) towards successful delivery of projects
- Maintaining overview of all process deployment initiatives and formulate planning timeline
- Tracking progress of team deliverables, identifies and manages interdependencies
We are looking for a hands-on project manager who is not afraid to roll-up sleeves and get the tasks done.
You are part of
A newly formed team within Marketing & E-Commerce playing an essential role in defining and deploying an audience centric way of working in marketing across Cluster, Business, Market and Central to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing in Philips. This team will embed standard ways of working in the marketing organization, build a network of stakeholders and subject matter expert and drive continuous improvement to the defined standard. You will report to the Head of Marketing & E-Commerce Process and Programs.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Ability to bring together, engage and influence diverse group of stakeholders
- 5+ years experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Structured thinking and planning skills
- Affinity with managing IT projects
- Creative problem solving skills
- Background in business; Ability to put best practices and Philips standards in context (both internally and vs. external benchmarks).
- Experience in leading process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Hoshin or 6-sigma)
- Hands-on project manager who is not afraid to roll-up sleeves and get the tasks done