Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are looking for a well-qualified:
- Support PD engineers developing heavy duty diesel engines. Their focus is on system level calibration and validation according to automotive SPICE process.
- Coaching engineers on how to use the tools and processes (focus on test case engineering and design)
- Document processes of test case creation, requirement coverage and responsibilities
- Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes
- Monitor and drive engineers to follow processes before and during all project phases
- You are the connection for the system level testing groups within EI&V and the rest of the organization.
Within PACCAR, DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
The Engine Integration and Validation department works on both early stages of development as well as late stage testing and validation on a system level. For this position we are looking for a testing coordinator/architect specifically for the later stages of system development. You will be guiding different teams in following processes and monitoring status of the ongoing projects. Furthermore you will be actively looking for ways to optimize processes and tools in the organization.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- MSc degree in Automotive / Mechanical / Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of test case design and engineering (IREB certificate pre) and configuration management
- Experienced with coaching other engineers
- Experience on Six Sigma related processes is a pre (i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo)
- Knowledge of development process models like SPICE and ISO26262 is a pre
- Good English skills are mandatory and Dutch skills are a pre