Detachering via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Assignment The North American and European Portals are over 10 years old and do not provide centralized access to information for external users, such as dealers, fleets and suppliers. The Global Portal Project aims to improve this situation by implementing EmpowerID as the authentication and authorization tool for the applications accessed by all external users. The result will be state of the art Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Single Sign On (SSO) for all applications. This will highly improve the user experience of all DAFs business partners (dealers, suppliers, etc).
For this project Global Portal project we are looking for an information analyst or business analyst who has about 5 years of experience and is willing to deep-dive into data structures, to align mappings between the legacy systems like AD and the new system (EmpowerID).
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Professional Analyst, with at least 5 year experience.
- Strong track record in data analysis (mappings) and process analysis (flows).
- Solid understanding of Identity Lifecycle Management & Role Based Access Control.
- Experienced with interpreting Active Directory custom schema extensions.
- Experienced with conceptualizing Entity-Relationship-Diagrams (ERD).
- Experienced with mapping directory structures to database structures.
- Proficient in English, used to work in an international project team.
- Quality driven, analytical mindset, can do mentality.
- Used to Scrum in Azure DevOps.