Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For Amgen in Breda we are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the Supply Chain department.
- Ensures timely coordination of Director’s and department members administrative needs:
- Management calendars
- Coordinates local and international meetings, arranges travel, meeting arrangements, visitor registration and accommodations.
- Organizes meeting rooms, including logistics, catering and equipment needs
- Prepares agendas, takes and completes meeting minutes, coordinates distribution and follows up on action items.
- Independently responds to routine correspondence determines best approach and presentation when preparing and formatting correspondence, memoranda, reports and presentations.
- Onboarding of new colleagues.
- Handling of enquiries from different stakeholders on a daily base
- Daily ad hoc business requests (for internal stakeholders)
- Financial administration (purchase orders, invoices, travel expenses)
- Maintains distribution lists, org charts and personnel lists
- Communication with external suppliers
Amgen is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. Amgen is a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation, to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
- Good remuneration
- 25 vacation days per year
- travel expenses
- Experience in similar or related disciplinary and/or international business environment.
- Proactive/solution orientated approach
- Fluency in English
- Expert in planning and organization
- HBO education with minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Experience using MS Office Tools
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Minimum of C-level Dutch
- Communicates clearly and accurately orally as in writing
- Identifies and balances multiple priorities
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn new approaches and to adapt to change
- Team player; ability to work with people from different backgrounds
- Positive attitude and assertive in working with senior management
- Attention to detail