Become the best Cloud Engineer you can be!
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
…being an essential part of one of the biggest corporate infrastructures of the Netherlands. Our clients IT Infrastructure is organized regionally with the main regional centers located in Boxtel, Best, London, Sydney, Singapore, and New York. Although IT Infrastructure has a global focus, it uses regional organizations to service the business locally. As Senior Software Defined Infrastructure Engineer Infra Automation you are the central link between the Delivery and Engineering Teams and your own team for automating orderable Infrastructure. The primary responsibility will be to design and build with the team the Infra automation infrastructure on the proposed architectural change from .Net to vRA / vRO (transition to another portal function) and Java based (API first). Working on stories and projects in a Scrum-Agile environment with the emphasis on the Operations Service.
Your technology stack consists of:
- Broad general infrastructure knowledge with a pre on already mentioned areas.
- Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI) / Infrastructure As Code
- VSphere (vRA/vRO V7.x/8.x)
- VMWare Cloud Foundation (VCF V.x3/4.x)
- Security (NSX-T) (network zonering)
- Azure DevOps
- Ansible / Ansible Tower
- Red Hat Fuse
- Oracle Gateway / API’s
- Automation skills, via scripting (Perl, Python, java, API, .NET)
- Hardware skill, via HPE Synergy, Hitachi Vantara, Cisco (Compute, Storage and Network)
- Working within and with DEVOPS teams
- Operations Orchestrator
In addition, it's important that you are familiar with everything in the checklist below:
- Windows, Linux, SQL , Oracle, Middleware, Network, Security and Connectivity
- Provisioning tools
- Virtualization tools
Problem solving skills , Communication skills (both in Dutch and in English), delivering results and innovation power are clearly essential for the role of Senior Software Defined Infrastructure Engineer Infra Automation. Knowledge of Prince2, ITIL and Agile scrum/Kanban and a flexible setting, prepared to work outside office hours and work on weekends are among the requirements for this role.
Making a difference
- Provide 3rd line support to fix incidents or problems
- Maintain operational support procedures
- Run usage reports
- Security & Compliance
- Input for capacity planning
- Operational capacity management
- Gathers requests for changes in services
- Participate in projects by giving advice (for example during the design phase) and setting up and implementing the choices made
- Make an active contribution to the self-organizing team in the form of picking up organizing roles in addition to your technical work
One of the largest financial institutions in the world, but still very involved at the local level. The goal is to help customers achieve their goals. In addition, we aim to make a substantial contribution to the well-being and prosperity of people in the Netherlands and to a sustainable global food supply.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between € 2.800,- and € 4.200,- depending on your experience and Seniority
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay
- An Employee Benefit Budget (8 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout
- Flexible working times and location-independent working
- 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%
Let's meet. Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join our Infra Automation Team as a Senior Software Defined Infrastructure Engineer Infra Automation and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy.
With each other
The Infra Automation team (approximately 25 fte’s) consists of a mix of enthusiastic Developers, (Senior) Engineers and (Senior) Delivery Analysts. The team is set up to automate the various operations within the IT infrastructure in order to realize a faster Time To Market without errors. In order to speed up the development of the required APIs to be able to deliver the actions more quickly by our team, we are looking for an extra Senior Engineer Infra Automation for Software Defined Infrastructure.