Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The position is for an experienced senior software engineer to act as a developer within Healthsuite Digital Platform, with excellent and deep technical expertise, who can coach others and strengthen the scrum teams.
She/he should be a strong technical developer with extensive experience on the applicable technologies (see below) and with excellent technical communication skills towards other team members.
It concerns a full-time assignment with 3-5 days per week on-site presence on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. This team is working in a DevOps way and is responsible for monitoring their services 24/7 in production.
- Creates high quality working software
- Features driven development in an agile approach
- Actively participates in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement. Contributes to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes
- Designs, codes, documents, tests (automated), maintains and deploys software
- Supports DevOps in deploying software
- Defines, monitors and meets performance and quality metrics
- Provides technical solutions that conform to requirements with a strong focus on end-users, high quality (QMS/regulatory standards), performance, safety and security
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge by studying and implementing state-of-the-art programming techniques and development tools, participating in educational opportunities, participating in communities.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Ample experience with developing RESTful Microservices using Spring Boot/MVC/Cloud
- Experience in designing distributed applications on IAAS like Cloud Foundry/Docker/Kubernetes
- Proficient in data modelling, logical and physical database design using PostgreSQL/Oracle/MS SQL/MySQL
- Experience in building triggers, stored procedures/functions using SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of query execution and optimization using indexes, partitions and analysing query plans, performance tuning
- Knowledge of data interchange formats like XML, JSON
- Clean code and knowledge about Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Familiar with working in scrum teams and applying agile development techniques
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Experience in designing and writing automated functional/performance tests