Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
In this role you will be an independent internal advisor who adds value to the organization by enabling the understanding and management of risks impacting Philips (Markets) Strategic objectives. You will play a crucial role in reinforcing our values and our risk awareness culture by pro-actively sharing lessons learned, performing data analysis, and by providing tailored advice to senior management, leading to growth and value creation for Philips.
You will be working at our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be part of a global team of highly talented professionals working on shaping our commercial organizations. Risk Management Markets (RMM) supports and assist all Markets of Philips by pro-active identification, prioritization, and mitigation of risks (strategic, operational, financial, legal & compliance) related to Solutions, new business models, strategic partnerships, and projects.
Philips is transforming from a product sales company to a solution selling powerhouse. Our business is rapidly shifting from B2C towards B2B and B2G. This implies more complex engagements with suppliers, customers, consultants, (sub-) contractors, service providers, financing institutions etc. At the same time, we are shifting focus to generate growth in the next frontier of emerging markets whilst empowering Markets and Countries more and more to ensure local relevance and step up entrepreneurship. The above coupled with public pressure and stricter regulations, are changing the way people do business across the world. Our industry is on a three-stage journey from compliance, through risk management, to long-term sustainable development strategies. Countries and Markets must be properly supported in proactively identifying, mitigating, and managing risks. As such, it is essential to establish supporting structures, processes, ways of working, systems and tools to ensure that the company delivers on its strategy in a sustainable manner.
You are responsible for
- Support in the design and continuous improvement of the global and standard processes, ways of working and systems related to Philips Risk Management Framework. This includes Opportunity Risk Management (in the market-to-order phase) and Delivery Risk Management (in the order-to-Cash phase) for Long Term Strategic Partnerships and Solutions.
- Perform data analysis that translates risks assessments and learnings from commercial opportunities and projects into best practices.
- Identify and document findings and make recommendations in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- Initiate and/ or lead various projects e.g. risk management framework for Per-Per-Use business model, Healthcare Informatics, etc.
- Interact and engage with different stakeholders across the Markets, Business Groups or Functions on input for the risk activities, related to Solutions (including Long Term Strategic Partnerships).
- Support in other Risk Management Markets related activities, that may includeperforming quality reviews on opportunity and execution risk assessments or related deliverables.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We offer you a temporary contract with secondment to Philips. Freelancers are also invited to apply!
To be suitable for this role, you must be graduated (university degree) in a relevant area (e.g. Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law, International Relations, etc.). You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You display a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility, and creativity.
Furthermore, to succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position or comparable role
- Knowledge of sales Risk Management processes
- Proven ability to be an independent advisor
- Experience in project management and project reporting
- Strong knowledge on reporting (PowerPoint) and analysis tools (excel, VBA preferred)
- Able to effectively manage multiple complex topics and assignments
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Consistent and balanced behavior per the Philips values
- Experience in the Healthcare industry, Professional Services and/or consultancy background is preferred