Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Due to an increasing amount of projects and leads there is a vacant position for an experienced system engineer that can reinforce the engineering team and support the various engineering activities needed to realize these innovative systems. Are you an experienced automotive system engineer that wants to define the concept of operations and system requirements for autonomous vehicle systems worldwide? Then this is your chance!
As system engineer you are responsible for engineering activities throughout the system life cycle. During the concept phase of the project the system engineer is responsible for definition of a concept of operations and the overall system requirements, which will be further detailed in subsequent project phases to subsystem requirements such as the vehicles, the civil infrastructure (stations, guideways, etc.) the supervisor system and the ICT infrastructure. As system engineer, you will be part of a cross functional team and work closely together with project management and the product manager, on customer project implementations and product development as well as contribute to the enhancement of technology.
Your responsibilties as system engineer consist of:
- Functional analysis and concept design for (sub)systems
- Specification and review of (sub-)system requirements
- Setup simulation models for various system elements
- Specification of (sub-)system interfaces
- Cooperation with sub-contractors and software development
- Assessment design alternatives and component selection
- Technical coordination with customer and suppliers
- Support test- and commissioning engineers
- Support project management with technical risks
- Support safety management with safety risks
- Participate in FMEA’s and FTA’s
- Share technical know-how and subject matter expertise
Our client realizes automated transit/ autonomous driving applications, operating on either segregated infrastructures, dedicated lanes or in mixed traffic. The systems are based on over 30 years of experience with automated vehicles in different demanding environments.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor or Master education in a technical direction (Automotive/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electrotechnical Engineering)
- Minimal 7-10 years professional work experience
- Experienced in system development/ system architecture design/ requirements engineering of automotive systems
- Very good knowledge of system design and specification tools (e.g. DOORS, CodeBeamer, Enterprise Architect, Cameo).
- Experience with requirement management.
- Excellent communication skills (English and preferably Dutch).
- Experience with multi-disciplinary projects
- Proactive, organized, accurate and punctual
- Helicopter view
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Cost and time conscious (deadlines)
- Safety Conscious
- Team player