Secondment via YER
Manufacturing, Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
For our client GEA, YER is looking for a Sales and Project Management Support, who will be working at GEA in Cuijk. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for a year.
This role is about supporting activities for the sales department and project management.The aim is to relieve the current sales coordinators and project managers and thereby reduce the workload. The ratio between activities for Sales Coordination and Project Management will be approximately 70% and 30% respectively. Support to Sales coordinators indirectly also results in less work for the Project Managers. Namely, by supporting and alleviating the workload, as a result, more things will go flawlessly in the preliminary phase, which will otherwise come to light in the implementation phase.
Support sales coordinators:
- Create quotation numbers in C4C and sales disk
- Translating a request into a design for the quote
- Create standard quotation calculation (CMS)
- Elaboration of standard quotations
- Capture/update (internal) price information and technical specifications
- Prepare orders, incl. handover sheet and adjust C4C for assignments
- Create customers in SAP
- Create orders and order numbers in SAP
- Translations if necessary (Dutch - English vv)
- Consultation German colleagues
- Request (process) technical information from German colleagues
- Owning the Animal by-products market segment
Support Project Managers:
- Supervising small/simple assignments as a whole.
- Eg Mavitec assigned as a customer, and then handle these assignments from transfer of sales to (completion) delivery.
- This includes making a schedule, keeping in touch with Oelde about the delivery time, organizing the delivery/transport, keeping the customer informed, planning any service, drawing up a transfer document, etc.
- Monitor delivery time for standard orders.
- Monitor delivery time drawings and other documents
- Answer technical questions,
- Administrative support e.g. transfer to Service department
GEA is one of the largest suppliers of technology for the food processing industry and for a wide range of other processing industries. As an international technology group, the company focuses on world-class process technology and components for advanced production processes for different markets.
GEA employs about 17,500 people worldwide and generates a turnover of more than € 4.6 billion. GEA is committed to long-term growth. The Group generates more than 70% of its turnover in the sustainable food industry in the broadest sense. And the recovery and upgrading of residual flows plays an increasingly important role in this. GEA is listed in the German MDAX stock exchange index (G1A, WKN 660 200), the STOXX® Europe 600 Index that is part of the MSCI Global Sustainability Indices. In addition, GEA has a sponsored Level I ADR programme in the United States.
As an international technology group, GEA focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated manufacturing processes in various end-user markets. GEA is a market and technology leader in the sectors it operates in, including the market for centrifugal separation technology in the Netherlands.
Since 1893, GEA has been building centrifuges that are used for the separation of liquids and liquid mixtures. GEA's process lines combine high separation efficiency, efficient cleaning and throughput capacities with maximum savings in energy, water, production and discharge costs. Based on experience gained from more than 3,000 process applications and a process for quickly translating innovations into marketable processes, GEA offers profitable answers to some of the most pressing questions of our time. GEA's efficient handling of valuable (raw) materials secures our quality of life without endangering the essential basis of future generations. Healthy growth - that is the goal of GEA separation technology.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to GEA. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- MBO training
- (Process) Technical background
- Good commercial skills
- Good communicative skills
- Good command of English and German language in word and writing
- Experience with administrative SAP system is a plus
- Good knowledge of programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prepared to be in Oelde (D) a few days a month due to training
- Mainly office function (partial working from home is possible)