High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Quality Services & Solutions Delivery Engineer
To support the Accelerated Patient Safety & Quality program
Services and Solutions Delivery - Quality Management System team, establishes a sustainable MS and QMS framework through its full lifecycle, following the PQMS Strategy.
- Supports the Services and Solutions delivery organization in delivering compliant MS-QMS through its full lifecycle. Maintains and monitors the defined QMS as applicable to ensure continuous improvement. Execute all QMS operational processes to support the SSD organization (Document control, Training Management, Change Request, Quality Plan)
- Dimensions related to Know-How, Complexity, and Accountability: Develop knowledge in in the area of QMS management. Understand the PQMS strategy and the Philips Excellence process Framework [PEPF]. Develop continuously Quality and regulatory expertise. Work as a qualified expert in Quality and Regulatory areas aiming to support the maintenance and monitoring of the QMS. Demonstrate knowledge in the use of the selected IT application for QMS management. Operating at the expected levels for the 5 Philips behaviors.
- Dimensions Relating to Problem Solving: Thinking environment & challenge: Normally receives instruction on day to-day work, general instructions on new assignments and interacts frequently with Peer Group and supervisor. Participates in the Daily Management Team.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Minimum Education & Training Requirements: Bachelors degree or equivalent, ideally in a related field.
- Experience & Background: Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related regulatory and quality experience in a highly regulated environment.