Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
Join Philips Domestic Appliances business, a global leader with EUR 2.3 billion sales in very successful home products, kitchen appliances, coffee and garment care.
You will be the back-up for the Global Transport Manager (50%) and the Business Process Expert (50%) Both persons will spend major part of their time in 2022 on an IT implementation project and therefor need support for their other responsibilities. The role focusses on project support and setting up, implementing and maintaining new processes. Output of this role is crucial for the total supply chain to ensure smooth shipping, cost savings and performance. Your key stakeholders, next to the transport and warehousing teams, are suppliers, procurement and the supply chain teams in the sales organizations. You will report to the Physical Distribution Manager and may have dual reporting lines content wise based on the subject
You are responsible for:
- Support on several savings and optimization projects related to our warehousing operations. (E.g.: WHS optimization processes, cost saving initiatives, etc.)
- Set up, implement and maintain KPI reporting process for global transport
- Set up, implement and maintain claims handling process for transport related damages
You are part of
Philips Domestic Appliances Integral Warehousing & distribution team. This team is responsible for Transport, Warehousing and Distribution globally for business Domestic Appliances, running an efficient business and at the same time constantly transforming and innovating and building new capabilities to improve for our customers. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view and different ways of thinking.
This role will be based in Eindhoven, NL and report to the physical distribution manager based in Hungary. The entire team is spread across the globe and for this role, the main contacts will be in in The Netherlands, Hungary and France.
Contact Jeroen Tijssen on email@example.com or +31621339082
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
In return, we offer you
A perfect opportunity to boost your CV. with a 1-year contract, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
- Attractive salary between €3.500 and €5.000 based on education knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about logistical processes and has a high drive to execute all that needs to be done efficiently while at the same time keeping the overview of open actions and issues. We are looking for someone who is eager to further develop on transport and warehousing processes and connects to people around the world if there are issues to be solved. Key competencies are in natural drive for continuous improvement, strong analytic skills and ability to work independently and being fast and eager in learning new things.
- Master’s degree in logistics and / or supply chain management.
- 2-4 year work experience in the logistics field, e.g as logistics engineer
- Excellent excel skills i.e. functions like VLOOKUP are critical
- Being accurate is critical in this role
- (internal) customer oriented
- Good communicator / presentation skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- Fast learner
- Able to work under stressful circumstances and to work against deadlines.
- Lean skills, especially Daily Management, is a nice to have
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge in IT applications e.g. SAP / ERP / Excel etc. TMS (Infodis/ SAP TMS)
- Good analytical and strong communication skills
- Able to work independently and willing to take new challenges