Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Roles And Responsibilities
- Realization of the engineering, planning, construction designs, material/equipment supply and project management for special engineered refrigeration skids.
- Supporting specific standardisation, modularisation and R&D projects.
- Study, interpret and discuss the design data and planning of a project within the team;
- Calculate/verify/match the (main) components of the system and the preparation of material specifications;
- Responsible for the design and realization of refrigeration diagrams and parts lists;
- Monitoring the planning of the own projects and checking the correct flow and project time;
- Calculating all pipe diameters and calculate and select the needed accessories;
- Register the engineering-related issues in the design and manufacturing schedule in consultation with the project, according to the project standards and classifications;
- Set up draft P&ID for CAD engineer for non catalog projects;
- Define layout in cooperaton with CAD engineer;
- Define electrical issues in cooperation with electrical/software engineer;
- Write draft functional decriptions and explain to electrical/software engineer;
- Arrange software test;
- Execute the factory acceptance test (FAT);
- Make prepartion for orders (components and external assembly);
- Make corresponding material specifications for the application of insulation work;
- (Co-)assess the offers for products and services (insulation work, etc.) and make orders (work preparation);
- Check drawings and specifications of suppliers;
- Consultation with inspection bodies for special cases;
- Compose installation and operating instructions;
- Preparation of the CE certificates (Machine Directive and PED) together with Documentation Support Officer;
- Clear documentation of project data in file management, technical calculation sheets, applications such as axapta (procurement system) and calculation programs.
- Prepare handover by checking the calculation and quotation;
- Approve financial updated budget (UBP);
- Chair handover meeting;
- Create project planning;
- Communicate with customer about planning, layout and order variations taking the financial consequences into consideration;
- Update financial project estimates (monthly);
- Report to teamleader the planning of CAD, electrical and workshop.
- Chair handover to workshop meeting;
- Check invoice which is prepared by Documentation Support Officer;
- Report overall project progress to Manager Engineering.
- Support the execution department during assembly;
- Contributes to the transfer and application of learning effects from finished to current and future projects;
- Introduction of requirements as a result of progressive country specific legislation;
- Contributes to standardization, innovation and quality improvement;
- Supporting the sales/proposal department covering engineering and planning.
GEA Refrigeration Technologies is a global specialist in industrial refrigeration, heating and sustainable energy solutions for a wide array of industries including, food, beverage, dairy and oil & gas. Our proven technologies provide our customers with what they value most — reliability, operating efficiency, sustainability and long equipment life cycles that reduce their total cost of ownership.
GEA provides turnkey cooling and heating installations, custom-engineered systems, compressors & compressor packages, chillers, controls and heat pumps to meet precise temperature requirements. And comprehensive service programs support our customers throughout the full life cycle of their plant and equipment to ensure peak performance.
Good salary conditions
Experience in the above mentioned job description.