Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
A Service manager software engineering within the WIS team has as its key task to be the connecting element between the internal customers and the WIS team. The service manager is the primary point of contact and owner for concerns, changes, priorities and disruptions.
The WIS team consists of a mix of 8 people with different nationalities, ages and expertises. WIS is short for Workflow Information Systems and is responsible for the ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) tools used within Vanderlande. Notable examples are the Atlassian tool suite (ALM) and Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE (PLM).
Because of the growth in the number of people, disciplines and teams that are using these tools and the increasing complexity of delivering the services to all these internal customers, we are looking for a service manager, specifically on the ALM side.
The tasks of this role consist of:
- Be the primary point of contact for the customers, the WIS team and other IT teams for changes / disruptions / new ideas / escalations / ongoing discussions
- Identifying the key stakeholders for any change / new tool / recurring disruptions and making sure these stakeholders are all aligned with the proposed solutions and priority
- Document and share the priorities and agreements to all stakeholders in a structured way
- Participate in multiple dev-teams ("boots in the mud") activities from our customers to be aligned with their problems and mindset
- Participate in the architectural decision making process from our customers as a representative on behalf of WIS
- Participate in the CCB, roadmap sessions and architectural decision making process from the WIS team as a representative on behalf of our customers
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
Vanderlande’s baggage handling systems are capable of moving over 4 billion pieces of baggage around the world per year. Its systems are active in more than 600 airports including 12 of the world’s top 20. More than 52 million parcels are sorted by its systems every day, which have been installed for the world’s leading parcel companies. In addition, many of the largest global e-commerce players and retailers have confidence in Vanderlande’s efficient and reliable solutions.
The demand for Vanderlande’s industry-leading life-cycle services has also grown significantly in recent years, with more than 150 site-based teams operating for its customers around the world. Vanderlande has more than 7,500 employees, all committed to moving its customers’ businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent.
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Able to build and maintain a network of people
- Strong communicator, not easily crowded out in discussions
- Strong operational skills, able to identify importance and priority from incidents
- Customer focused
- Experience with managing ALM tools
- 5+ years experience in participating in a development team (GIT, CI/CD)
- Higher vocational degree/bachelor in a relevant field
- Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written, Dutch is preferred