Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Program Manager DA (Marketing Operations and Planning Manager), who will be working at the Philips Amsterdam. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning mid-October and initially lasting for six months.
Function: Marketing Operations and Planning Managers
We are looking for a highly accomplished and energetic professional with a demonstrated track record in team, program or project management. He or she will be instrumental in transforming the marketing organization into a more agile, transparent and lean organization.
You are responsible for
- Driving the 24 month planning input from and with the Markets
- Key point of contact for the BCC combinations, D2C team and Consumer Marketing Leaders in the market to ensure market and customer input is delivered in time for the 24 month planning process
- Ensures the market marketing plans are in line with the overall Consumer Marketing Strategy as part of the SPOR
- Secures transparent overview of threshold media investments needed per market
- Educates Market and Portfolio Marketing managers on the 24 month planning process and drives for compliance
- Drives for consolidation of the key enablers to be delivered by the markets
- 24th months (or long term planning) is with the Business (Global Marketing planning PMLs & Creation team )as well as Markets
- Provides visibility on Media investments and updates on activation plans across the Markets
- Prepares Quarterly Activation planning dialogues with the Markets
- Prepares AOP & FC cycles (B A&P)
- Global A&P spent in Marketing MPRs
- Participates/ facilitates/ consults on transformation initiatives (eg. Media reporting , scope shift Design-Marketing, Cross functional DA planning, etc)
- Oversight Operations & coaching of Marketing operations manager
You are a part of a passionate, high performance culture team in Philips Domestic Appliances, reporting to the Brand, Creation and Planning Leaader. You will lead by example, and work with senior marketing and business colleagues, to together make the right choices toward our ambition to be the brand of choice for our consumers, customers and drive profitable growth.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in a consumer oriented business, ideally in health, food, wellbeing domains
- Track record in bringing innovations and / or activations to market, ideally in a role in a commercial / market organization
- Proven experience in project management, agile ways of working
- Financial understanding of financial planning processes (long term, yearly, quarterly) with, attention to detail
- Experience in stake-holder management to get on board for driving new approaches
- Validated management and mentoring skills to help develop the next generation of leaders
- Fluency in English is required
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in a consumer oriented business, ideally in health, food, wellbeing domains;
- Track record in bringing innovations and / or activations to market, ideally in a role in a commercial / market organization;
- Proven experience in project management, agile ways of working;
- Financial understanding of financial planning processes (long term, yearly, quarterly) with, attention to detail;
- Experience in stake-holder management to get on board for driving new approaches;
- Validated management and mentoring skills to help develop the next generation of leaders;
- Fluency in English is required.