Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Exciting role for academics with minimum of 3 years’ work experience and interest for high-tech and supply chain. Within the Customer Supply chain management (CSCM) organization of ASML we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist helping us improve our supply chain processes (operational – SAP) and develop training materials.
We are looking for someone who has extensive knowledge of SAP MM, WMS systems and can communicate with local stakeholders.
Within the CSCM organization, the Service management Excellence & ONE department is responsible for:
- Delivery of the project roadmap and associated project portfolio mgmt. system
- Delivery of all major Non-Product-related structural improvement projects
- Support of large programs like ONE and represent the CSCM organization in such programs
Supporting this mission, you will act as Supply Chain Specialist to improve our supply chain processes and develop training materials.
- Participate in 3PLUS program as supply chain specialist
- Align on solutions with subject-matter experts
- Drive structural solutions
- Create training materials
- Train teams around the world
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Relevant academic degree is a must (e.g. Industrial Engineering & Management Science, Business Administration, Supply chain or Engineering)
- SAP is a must;
- Knowledge of a WMS is a big plus
- Working with 3rd party logistics (3PL’s, including integration of IT systems) is a plus.
- Deep understanding of logistics processes is a must
- Experience with reporting, analysing and training material creation
- General understanding of AGILE and LEAN.
- Quick learner and team player
- Drive for results, act under high pressure
- Result oriented, convincing, proactive and “can do” mentality
- Cultural awareness
- Excellent professional communication in English