Project Engineer in a dynamic company with great responsibilities
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
A real developer who must be able to translate market demands into smart and usable solutions. We are looking for a go-getter who can switch quickly, can construct well and is willing to take on the challenges within the company. You understand the project engineering process and agree with the statement that project engineering is an art which needs constant practice and training. You are looking for an entrepreneurial work environment in a small team.
What are the main tasks and responsibilities?
· Responsible for designing new products, product improvements and product adaptations
· Continuous improvement of existing products
· Developing product ideas, testing them and making them producible and guiding them as a project to market introduction
· Responsible for own projects, planning, specifications, project communication, cost control
· Designing, constructing and elaborating in CAD and CAE
· Manage and create project documentation such as FMEAs, test reports, quality assurance, inspections
· Provide technical advice and support to customers, sales teams, purchasing and production
· Assist with analyzing Quality Incidents and implement design changes where necessary
· Continuous improvement and standardization of Engineering related processes (design process, document control, quality assurance).
Dhatec B.V. in Bergeijk, Eindhoven region, subsidiary of Seal For Life Industries in the USA (platform company of Arsenal Capital Partners in New York), specializes in the development and production of solutions that provide optimal protection around infrastructure assets in transit within the international (renewable) energy and infrastructure markets. We advise asset manufacturers, coating/finishing plants, logistic companies, renewable energy suppliers, EPC contractors and end-users helping them to avoid unnecessary loss, mobilization and repair of infrastructure assets by optimal protection with Dhatec solutions resulting in minimum costs for quality and maximum safety during transit. Dhatec was founded 29 years ago in the same area and over the years became the global renowned and leading brand for pipeline asset protection, preservation and logistics of pipes and today serves several infrastructure markets.
A dynamic role with a career path into Project Engineering in a technical international business-to-business environment, reporting into the General Manager. Down-to-earth culture being a typical De Kempen-based company with strong values around integrity, technological leadership and continuous improvement. Working for a global leading brand and “company within the company” founded and headquartered in The Netherlands proud of its roots and the color orange. Excellent career opportunities and employment conditions.
Where should candidates meet?
· Completed education WTB at HBO level
· Experience with calculating constructions
· Able to work with 3D CAD such as SolidWorks
· Knowledge of different materials (metals and plastics) and experience in materials research
· Knowledge of various production techniques such as laser cutting, milling, welding, injection moulding
· Demonstrated experience in product design and testing
· Good communication skills
· Command of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
· Enthusiastic, ambitious, flexible, initiative and perseverance.