Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As a employee in this department you are located on the campus in Veldhoven. Your activities are different, depending on the work offers within the department. The packing and sending of machine parts and complete DUV and EUV systems are core activities of the department.
- Pack materials and process system technical, according defined procedures, in-, and outside a cleanroom environment.
- Pack materials according defined procedures, in-, and outside a cleanroom environment.
- Make products sending ready and process all administrative tasks for these orders, according defined procedures.
- Perform all different activities within the department. You can also be deployed within other Warehouse departments if the workload demanding this.
- Report irregularities and make notifications according defined procedures.
- Check materials, quantities and packaging on quality specifications.
- Load materials in transport trucks and other transport tools
- First time right is the policy
- Some other activities within the department: 5S tasks, packaging stock control, specific quality tasks, activities with hoisting equipment and heavy products and packaging.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Within the cleanroom (dust free area) you need to wear cleanroom clothes on top of company clothes.
Within the Warehouse you need to wear company clothes.
The willingness to be certified for Air Freight Employee.
You have a VOG (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag).
You are able to work in a Support shift (6:30-00:00 and once a month weekend shift, with the possibility of overwork, standby service)
Mbo or bachelor degree. Experience
Cleanroom experience (pre).
Knowledge of different WMS systems
High quality of delivered work.
You are EPT certified or willing to get one
Quality and productive driven
Computer skills (knowledge of SAP must).
Reliable, accurate and carefully.
Able to work on routine base, but concentrated and controlled.
Team player, but also independent.
Flexible within Warehouse departments and working hours
Good oral and written Dutch (must) and English communications skills.
We are not look for candidates with only forklift, picking and loading experience. We prefer candidates with production and logistic experience.
The activities can be both varied and routine based. We expect the candidate to have a good and stable commitment on both levels.