Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Our client is a Global Technology Leader in the Food & Beverage and Industrial Gas market. Within their F&B business unit, the product category ‘Sustainable Gas Solutions’ is committed to minimizing climate change with leading renewable energy and carbon capture solutions.
Whether CO2 Recovery and Extraction for carbon utilization and storage or Biogas Upgrading into Bio methane and CO2, our technologies help their customers to lower their carbon footprint and become part of the circular economy.
Currently they sell and service our products in more than 150 countries around the world, with major sites in Venlo/NL, Fredericia/DK, Daytona Beach FL/USA and Ningbo/China. Our clients in agriculture, food & beverage, waste-to-energy and industrial gases benefit from our strong brands.
We currently have a great opportunity for a LEAD CAD Engineer
As the LEAD CAD Engineer, you will be the link between the process engineer and the mechanical engineer, for the mechanical design of the CO2 recovery-plants and Biogas-upgrading plants and will be the first point of contact for questions regarding the production
- Maintain and lead revisions of the projects drawings.
- Responsible for the project planning or escalation
- Check the drawings, Production Unit Built, General Assembly, Lifting Instruction etc. in order they can be manufactured (internal or external production).
- Perform data analysis and keep well documented records of calculations and data analysis
- Arrange external testing/support services when necessary
- Assist and instruct lab and engineering technicians if required
YER is an international recruitment agency specialised in permanent and temporary positions for professionals with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. We currently have ten branch offices in the Netherlands as well as locations in the United States and Belgium. Having been active in recruitment and placement since 1987, today YER is a leading international player in the market for both temporary and permanent jobs.
Our first priority is to obey the wishes and ambitions of our candidates and clients, so we are able to ensure we offer the perfect match between them. Our consultants are experienced and specialised in one or more job areas and sectors. This specialised knowledge combined with their personal dedication, makes them excellent career coaches with the ability to guide professionals in taking the next step in every career stage; from ambitious starters to experienced directors. For our clients, our consultants act as professional sparring partners and advisors on all aspects of recruitment.
- Great Labor agreements with a good salary and the possibility of a permanent contract
- Pension scheme
- A local and worldwide team of enthusiastic and motivated colleagues
- Local benefits such as lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more.
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Training/education opportunities, personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- MBO+/HBO level in a technical study, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of CAD applications (Creo, Windchill (must!) and ACAD) and MS Office.)
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Overall knowledge of process-engineering
- English (and preferable German) good language skills in word and writing.
- Knowledge of general business processes and organizational framework, such as goals, strategy, culture and structure.
- Accurate, good communication skills,
- Flexible, intervene appropriately to emerging problems and work cross-department.
- Detailed background knowledge and/or hands-on experience.
- Proactive and goal orientated
- Flexible approach to work.