Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in the introduction of the new DUV products? Is solving challenging technical issues in a LAB manufacturing environment something you like to do? Do you like to work between the innovative environment of D&E and the cost effective LEAN Factory?
The introduction of the new DUV products into volume production by defining requirements, reviewing design proposals and driving technical solutions for problems encountered during the proto/pilot phase of the product.
Field of expertise: Technical Support
- Facilitate NPI introduction
- Contribute in product Definition & Generation (requirement setting & design review)
- Responsibility on first pilots (process and product performance review)
- Use ‘lessons learned’ in related products to improve new and current products
Facilitate NPI skills & Knowledge into TF factory
- Contribute in Optics Definition & Generation (requirement setting & design review).
- Verify the requirements during integration on the proto systems.
- Share your knowledge with your TWINSCAN factory colleagues on the pilot system
- Analyze product performance on first pilots (process and product performance review)
- Use ‘lessons learned’ in related products to improve current products
Resolve disturbances: last escalation line
- Take ownership for escalated issues on pilot system (start to finish)
- Adapt ‘way of working’ to customer’s (FAB) processes and organization
- Solve complex and cross-modular disturbances through team effort
- Minimize downtime on our systems and ensure on time delivery and premium quality to our customers
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Above average conditions.
BSc / MSc technical degree (Applied physics, Mechatronics, Electronics).
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes
- Experience with complex mechanical parts
- More than 3 years proven work experience in analysis from complex problems.
- Extended experience with production and engineering, project management skills
- Experience with Matlab is preferred
Team player and Flexible
- Good social and communication skills Broad technical and business knowledge, strong analytical mind
- Pragmatic attitude; very active, plenty of initiative
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress
- Good organizational skills
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing. Dutch is preferred.