Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you get energy from rolling out new mechanical design processes? Do you have the coaching skills to help our mechanical designers doing a better job? Are you eager to take responsibility of machine structures and carrying out the Mechanical Development Way of Working to and with the mechanical experts? Do you have interest in being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing your personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, then the job of Designer Process at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
To manage the configuration of functional modules, supporting and advising the team members on engineering processes and way of working.
To develop and cooperate in initiatives for process improvements and carry out Way of Working Competence guidelines.
- Supporting and advising engineers on way of working and processes for parts, tools and spare parts.
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of parts, tools, packing and spare parts.
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of the Bill of Material and manufacturing sequence.
- Setup and maintenance of the high level Bill of Material of a functional module.
- Reporting on part/tool/packing/spare definition status and progress.
- Reviewing changes on BoM, TPD, general standards, release rules and implementation.
- Facilitator / Chairman of the change control board.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Context of the position
- The Designer Process reports to the team leader and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
- Come in touch with every engineering process step.
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams.
- International opportunities.
- Individual performance & talent management.
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in both production and development environments.
- Familiar with the V-model Way of Working.
- Preferably experience in ASML mechanical engineering Way of Working.
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (CMII).
- Experience with Improvement Proposals and Engineering Change Processes.
- NX, TC and SAP experience is a must.
- Experience in managing complex design structures in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive her/his own development.
- Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch.