Challenging opportunity for Senior Mechanical Layout Designers
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you eager to get mechanical issues solved? Are you dreaming to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Designer in the Mechanical Development sector at ASML could be the perfect match.
Within ASML the Development & Engineering (D&E) organization is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The sector Mechanical Development (MD) is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products. As a part of the department EUV scanner the group Mechanical Layout EUV Systems is responsible for engineering of main frame constructions, service mechanisms, system enclosures and system to fab interfaces.
As a Designer in the Mechanical Development sector you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements.
- Specifies and designs the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance.
- Evaluate and implement improvement proposals.
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
- Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment.
- Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Preferred 5 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
- Knowledge of machine directives.
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness, temperature, cost, etc….
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX).
- Experience with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, Matlab, Mathcad
- Must have before candidates will start: knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
Technical University Master or Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering with proven experience.