Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in joining our team to drive process and quality related change programs within ASML's complex business landscape? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
The BPM team is a key contributor to the ONE (Our New Enterprise) program. This program supports ASML in achieving its strategic priority of becoming a €25 billion company by 2025 through a strategic business transformation. The goal of ONE is to enable ASML to work in an efficient and robust way through simplification and scalability of systems and processes, while maintaining the core values of flexibility and innovation.
Outside the ONE program a lot of change initiatives are also underway to enable both functional Sectors and product Business Lines to improve their way of working and to increase quality levels to create customer trust. Since its recent move back to Global Quality, the BPM team is starting to play its role in helping ASML adopt a Quality First mindset, by addressing quality issues from an end-to-end perspective and coming up with sustainable solutions.
As a Senior Process Consultant within the Global ASML Business Process Management (BPM) team you will support SML Global Business Process Owners (GBPO’s) and Global Business Process Leads (GBPL’s) in designing, managing and improving their End-to-End processes based on the ASML BPM approach. In doing so, you will act as a Change ambassador for both BPM and End-to-End process thinking.
You will plan, run and report-out on process (re)design workshops using the Process Excellence (PEX) Methodology, for process (re)design projects both for the ONE program and for other process change initiatives (CMO). This requires close collaboration and active stakeholder management of GBPO’s and GBPL’s, Business Subject-Matter Experts (SME’s) and Discipline Leads in areas such as Global Quality, Risk & Business Advisory and the Chief Data Office.
Given that both process ownership and process maturity levels vary across the organization, you will be required to tailor the PEX methodology to your projects to ensure the approach agreed with your key stakeholders meets business requirements as well as the required quality standards.
You will work closely with the other BPM team members, i.e. Process Architects, Process Consultants, Process Analysts, Project Management and the ARIS Back-office team to ensure the processes designed fit within the ASML Business Process Framework and are documented and maintained properly in ARIS.
- Deliver process (re)design projects within agreed scope and time based on the PEX methodology
- Prepare, conduct, facilitate and report out on process (re)design workshops
- Proactively engage and partner with project stakeholders (GBPO’s, GBPL’s & SME’s) to ensure ownership and business relevance
- Ensure timely and proper involvement of relevant Discipline Leads in process (re)design projects, such as Global Quality, Risk & Business Advisory and the Chief Data Office
- Ensure timely and proper involvement of BPM Process Architects, Process Analysts and the BPM Back-office in process (re)design projects
- Ensure process owner sign-off and quality assurance of the agreed project deliverables via the Process Review Board
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
There are 2 options:
- work as a contractor (detachering YER): max. €110k/year
- work as a freelancer: max. €95/hour
Master degree (preferably in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering)
- 10+ years of process design and improvement experience, preferably as an internal or external consultant within a corporate environment
- Experience with ARIS business process analysis & management software desirable
- Conceptual thinking, problem-solving and constructive challenging abilities
- Strong Project Management, Facilitation, Communication & Stakeholder Management skills
- Team player
- Able to live the ASML core values: Collaborate, Challenge & Care
- Fluent in English (essential) and Dutch (desirable)