Veenpluis 4-6 Best Brabant NLD 5684 PC
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an expert on Microsoft Azure DevOps Server\Services? Do you have the ability to understand the business needs and translate them into solutions? Are you eager to create these solutions and help maintain them? Then apply for the vacancy of TFS Tools Development Consultant at Philips Innovation Center Eindhoven!
You are a part of
You will be part of a global team with colleagues in the US, Israel, India and the Netherlands. In this team, you are working on the full support cycle from talking to the business to identify issues and improvement opportunities, proposing solutions, implementing solutions and supporting them. You will work with driven and eager likeminded individuals close to R&D for Philips. This way you will help us
reach the goal of positively impacting people to lead better, healthier lives.
You are responsible for
Your main task will be to support Microsoft Azure DevOps Server\Services and future application lifecycle and source control solutions including:
- Work with the user community to adopt new features, enable new use cases, and help resolve any issues
- Create customizations and tools to help support the team’s needs (PM, Dev, Test, & Ops)
- Take the lead in the validation of the application.
- Monitor the health of the solution and take proactive steps to ensure reliable availability and performance
- Manage patches and updates for tooling solutions and related hosting environment including the operating system
- User administration and access control
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
We are looking for someone who enjoys being the link between business and IT. Someone capable of defining architecture but also hands-on in solving pressing Technical Application issues. Other skills and experience we are looking for are:
- Microsoft MCSD Application Lifecycle Management certified
- A bachelor or master degree with minimum 5 years relevant work experience as for instance administrator or support engineer specifically for Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- Strong knowledge of application lifecycle workflows and processes involved in the design, development, deployment, test, and maintenance of software systems in the Windows environment
- Visual Studio and the .NET Framework experience is required
- Solid experience with scripting languages is required
- Solid experience with system administration in a Windows OS environment is required
- Solid knowledge of agile development methodologies and principles is required