Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Due to the strong growth of Fokker Landing Gear/GKN Aerospace, we are looking for a passionate Allround Assembly Employee for the Assembly department. In this position you have a large share in the further professionalization of the department and thus the organization.
As an assembly employee, you put together the end product (or semi-finished product) from the various product components. The work can differ quite a bit, depending on the type of product to be assembled or the project you are involved in as a Senior Assembly Employee. Not only do you manufacture the end product or semi-finished product, but you also check the quality.
- Studying the work instructions;
- Checking the delivered product parts;
- Assembling semi-finished and/or finished products;
- Inspecting and testing semi-finished and/or finished products;
- Correcting any deviations;
- Assessing and reporting product quality;
- Preparing end products for shipment;
- Adjust parts if necessary;
- Cleaning and orderly keeping the work environment and production resources.
Fokker Landing Gear (FLG) is part of the GKN group and is active in the field of landing gear and related systems. This includes the design and development, production and assembly of complete landing gears, but also the repair and overhaul of systems in use. With its ± 370 employees, FLG is active for the F-16 fighter plane, the Apache attack helicopter, the F-35 Lightning II (JSF), the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 and the multipurpose NH90 helicopter. For a Dutch aviation company of this size, we have acquired a unique position in the F-35 (JSF) program based on our design and development capabilities. In addition, FLG has been working for more than 15 years on the development of technologies for the application of Polymer Matrix Composite material on parts of landing gear. This gives FLG a leading technology position in the Landing Gear market and we are well positioned to contribute to the development of better, more sustainable aircraft.
We offer an innovative and international environment in which we work in a High Tech organization with a rich history in the field of aircraft construction. Our organization exudes a passion for technology and our employees are justifiably proud of what they develop and build. Within Fokker Landing Gear you get every opportunity to build on your career and personal development. In addition, we offer an attractive package of employment benefits based on the Metalektro Collective Labor Agreement.
- MBO+ work and thinking level towards mechanical engineering or aircraft maintenance;
- Experience in assembly work in the aviation/aerospace industry;
- Knowledge of English language (reading skills and oral) is necessary for being able to read the work package and processing instructions;
- Being able to work accurately and collaborate with each other are important qualities for us;
- Has ambition to grow, hands-on mentality, own responsibility and shows initiative.