Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you the Senior Mechanical Designer who actively takes part in the organization but also may find a challenge in architecture work?
Do you have good communication skills in English and Dutch? Than we might be looking for you!
Our client develops and produces complex mechatronic machines and devices for leading clients in the medical, analytical and semiconductor industries, based on customer specifications. Thanks to an innovative approach and modern design techniques, the time-to-market is kept as short as possible. Our client also takes care of the construction and verification of prototypes. In addition, our client supports the introduction within the other entities. The projects are carried out by multidisciplinary teams that work closely with development partners and suppliers. our client is part of the international Group with subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Our client is a specialist in all aspects of product development, from mechanical, electrical and mechatronic design to motion & control. We also have extensive applications know-how, for example, in motion control, precision positioning in cleanroom or vacuum environments. We can start with an idea, functional specifications, a working prototype or an existing product, and take it to series production. Our Product Creation Process ensures an effective project execution, including the NPI process when going into series production. The multi-disciplinary teams, led by seasoned project managers, work closely with customers’ development people as well as with our global supply chain management and manufacturing resources. As experts in ‘design for manufacture’ we avoid bottlenecks, delays and unexpected quality issues and deliver consistent quality. We provide our customers with leading edge technology from all across the globe, while maintaining a keen eye on cost and reliability
As Senior Mechanical Designer/Architect you are part of our clients engineering department. Among other things your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Setup and create a technical roadmap and the requirements of a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customer’s needs.
- Definition of high level modules and related technical interfaces.
- Creates (sub) system concepts with proven technology/risk management in mind, optimized by multi-disciplinary view (motion, vision, software, electronics and mechanics), setup in CAD, and founded by necessary theoretical calculations.
- Creates (sub) system designs, based on defined concept(s). Product cost, regulations, manufacturability, serviceability, technical risk, project delivery time and development effort are taken into account.
YER is an international recruitment agency specialised in permanent and temporary positions for professionals with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. We currently have ten branch offices in the Netherlands as well as locations in the United States and Belgium. Having been active in recruitment and placement since 1987, today YER is a leading international player in the market for both temporary and permanent jobs.
Our first priority is to obey the wishes and ambitions of our candidates and clients, so we are able to ensure we offer the perfect match between them. Our consultants are experienced and specialised in one or more job areas and sectors. This specialised knowledge combined with their personal dedication, makes them excellent career coaches with the ability to guide professionals in taking the next step in every career stage; from ambitious starters to experienced directors. For our clients, our consultants act as professional sparring partners and advisors on all aspects of recruitment.
Above average conditions
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience as architect and more than 5 years experience as a Senior Designer in high-tech product development.
- Proven theoretical and practical knowledge of mechanical constructions, precision mechanics and DfX.
- Skilled in stakeholder management.
- Capable of quickly capturing the business impact of technical decisions.
- A conceptual, lateral, analytical and creative thinker with helicopter view.
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Leadership (technical), motivating, coaching and delegating skills.