Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Smooth implementation of new changes, introduced on a daily basis, is crucial for the business. This requires an effective process, coordinating the change requests through the product life cycle and securing the efficiency and profitability of ASML’s business. Are you a strong Expert on configuration management looking for a new challenge? Do you understand the different change processes and are you able to find and drive improvements? Then this could be your next job!
The DE (Development & Engineering) P&I (Performance & Integration) System Integration department is responsible for the integration, verification and release of system configurations such that these can be manufactured and installed within the required quality and can also be maintained in the field. We support Business Line, Manufacturing and Customer service to achieve customer satisfaction. Support the overall Configuration Management performance with expertise on Configuration management processes and methods.
- Define, manage and release the valid configurations from system integration perspective for New Product Introductions and Upgrades.
- Be partner within the D&E community for System Integrations throughout the PGP process, starting at early definition phases up till release for volume. Collaborate with System Engineering, System Integration Performance and System Integration Industrialization.
- Form a team with the System integration Project Lead and System test Architect to drive the what, how and when of the integration of a new system.
- Be consultant for the System Configuration Engineer and Proto Configuration Engineer who are in the executing role of System Integration Configuration Management.
- The Configuration Management expert / architect will define and manage the Configuration strategy for a product.
- Document the product Configurations, CM processes and methods used
- Contribute to the build-up of the System Integration Configuration Management competence.
- Share configuration management expertise.
Context of the position
- The System Integration Department within the D&E organization integrates the changes on system level. Clarity on CM are more and more key. Creating the CM processes in System Integration are key in creating the transparent baselines we need to verify System Configurations.
- The Configuration Management architect reports to the manager System Configuration Management within the DUV System Integration department.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Academic level in industrial / logistics / engineering
- 5 -10+ years of experience in system integration with a related technical background.
- Preferably knowledge of Configuration Management theory (CMII).
- Experience with stakeholder management on all levels.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, with political sensitivity.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels.
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude.