Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Is it your strength to figure out the best way to manufacture and service our machines in the factory and field and formulate requirements on designs and tools to support this? Do you understand how to influence a design to avoid unnecessary production disruption and improve serviceability? Then the job of Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer for Tooling might be just the one for you!
You will be working in the department MD DE PLM C IND Tools ME EE Industrialization where you are responsible for the tools and design requirements needed to build and service our machines in the factory and field and reduce downtime.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department mechanical department responsible for providing mechanical and thermal architecture solutions focusing on cost of ownership, serviceability, manufacturability and early supplier involvement.
- Deliver manufacturability and serviceability related input for tool (re)designs
- Review tool concepts and detailed tool designs
- Join tool (safety) risk assessments
- Review technical product documentation for tools
- Support with budgeting & ordering of tool prototype(s)
- Join test of tool prototype and ensure open issues are solved in design
- Define SAP settings to enable management of tools (e.g. maintenance)
- Support factory and field (e.g. tool registration, trouble shoot, call-out)
- Prepare and give trainings to factory and install/service engineers
- Hand-over tool to internal customer (Production Engineer / Customer Support Engineer)
- Drive for tool cost reduction and tool related process improvement
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Above average conditions.
- Bachelor- or Master’s degree in mechanical, physics or electrical engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience with defining tooling concepts for complex machinery
- At least 3 years of experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects
- Hands on experience in the field of mechanics
- ASML / semiconductor industry experience is an advantage
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Get-on and do it mentality, plenty of initiative
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement
- Team player, good social and communication skills