Contract with Client
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious HR Business Partner for Solera, a global leader in data and software services.
As an experienced HR Business Partner (HRBP) you advice leadership and assigned business units with a consultative approach. You focus more on developing strategy rather than implementing policy and ensures the HR strategy aligns with the evolving business objectives. You will serve as a change agent organizationally, earning a seat at the business unit’s leadership table by offering valued opinions and ideas, recommendations, and decisions, and delivering partnered business results.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the implementation and administration of human resources programs, policies, and procedures
- Consult with business leads to understand the transformational business strategy and human resources issues and initiatives; including career path and change management.
- Monitor efficiency, utilization, and effectiveness of shared service teams leading action plans that generate the growth
- Partner with the unit leadership and talent acquisition to understand and drive talent required by the Business
- Partners directly with the unit leadership to identify ways to increase employee engagement and retention
- Provide guidance to management that enables maximum performance and reinforces the business culture
- Partner with subject-matter experts in such areas as talent acquisition, compensation, payroll, benefits, diversity, training & organizational development to ensure Solera and the unit is following current employment “best practices”
- Will provide guidance and recommendations regarding employee relations matters.
- Participates and leads the design and implementation of a variety of people initiatives: department restructures, job analysis and design, employee retention and recognition, employee surveys, performance management, workforce planning, leadership resources, leadership learning and development
- Manages employee relations issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and performance issues while ensuring legal compliance and managing risk. Effectively investigates issues, makes recommendations, and takes appropriate action.
- Owns the relationship with work councils.
- Collaborates with assigned groups, conducts workforce planning and identifies staffing needs.
- Provides department leaders and employees with the necessary tools and guidance to effectively move through organizational culture change.
- Utilizes metrics to help drive organization and HR efficiency, improve key processes and make recommendations to enhance services.
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms, and automation. For more information, please visit solera.com.
Solera offers a attractive remuneration package and contains e.g. good base salary and secondary employment conditions.
Training will mostly be on the job, but can be supplemented by external training courses as required.
- Bachelors or Master’s in Human Resources preferred.
- At least 3-7 years of Human Resources experience
- Strong business acumen to understand all areas and departments of the business, and how HR can add strategic value
- Good knowledge of Dutch Labour Law
- Advanced problem-solving, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality while interfacing with all levels of employees and executive leadership
- Excellence in planning, prioritizing and working well under pressure in a fast-paced, complex and global environment
- Fluently in Dutch and English language
- Experience with HRIS systems Workday a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%