Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic, rewarding and market-leading environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande, A nice administrative position within international environment.
We’ll give you the opportunity to:
- Work with our inspiring and talented experts on world-class learning projects.
- Grow your network, broaden your experience and expand your horizons.
- Make a positive difference for our customers on challenging international learning projects.
As part of the team Programme Management & Execution you will take care of all administrative and organizational tasks concerning the coordination, planning and monitoring of (global) training courses and (job) programmes assigned to you.
You will work end to end closely with the Programme Managers, Learning Consultants and Learning Content Developers, which fulfil the learning needs in our global Vanderlande organization.
You will thrive at organizing internal and external global (multiple day) training courses and job programmes within and outside Vanderlande. You will add, edit and approve courses and (job) programmes in our Learning Management System (Workday) by scheduling courses in the LMS, but also make sure location and trainers are booked and participants are invited.
To be successful as an Academy Support Officer, you are able to keep overview in a dynamic technical environment and see where help is needed. You have an eye for detail and a strong service mentality. You can switch easily within all layers of the organization and feel responsible to get the job done.
Last but not least, you are structured and resilient and available on Wednesdays and Fridays. In this varied position you put your organizational, administrative and communication skills into practice in order to successfully support our Vanderlande Academy global organization.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses and in the parcel market.
Vanderlande’s baggage handling systems are capable of moving over 4 billion pieces of baggage around the world per year. Its systems are active in more than 600 airports, including 12 of the world’s top 20. More than 52 million parcels are sorted by its systems every day, which have been installed for the world’s leading parcel companies. In addition, many of the largest global e-commerce players and retailers have confidence in Vanderlande’s efficient and reliable solutions.
The demand for Vanderlande’s industry-leading life-cycle services has also grown significantly in recent years, with more than 150 site-based teams operating for its customers around the world.
Vanderlande has more than 7,500 employees, all committed to moving its customers’ businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent.
You will be employed by YER and we second you to Vanderlande. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an experienced, enthusiastic and versatile support officer, you will excel at:
- Strong organizational, administrative and communication skills.
- Agility in handling various activities, working independently and able to prioritize your responsibilities
- Clear communication to all stakeholders within all layers of the organization.
- Taking care of the financial administration of the courses & (job) programmes.
- Coming up with ideas on improvements on all processes in place; be creative and think in possibilities
- Both oral and written Dutch and English (other languages would be advantageous).
You should have a working knowledge of:
- Contributing within a large (international) organization on MBO(+) level 3 or 4 with a minimum of 2 years.
- MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel.
- LMS system (Workday) would be a plus.
- Working independently as well as working efficiently with team members.