Secondment via YER
Automotive, Engineering, Industrial
Over deze vacature
The technical sales engineer acts as key point of contact for customers, providing technical and engineering service with the objective of generation new businesses with technical products. He or she uses his or her technical knowledge and expertise along with sales skills to maximize customer potential and long-term relationships. As a result, he or she contributes to customer satisfaction and the increase of Profit margins of advanced products and solutions.
He or she calculates, administer and negotiate tender and contracts terms and conditions to meet both customer and company needs. He or she manages his or her technical projects with the objective per business wins. He or she shares technical solutions with peers in order to generate cross-selling of efficient applications.
Neschroef is a leader in metal forming, manufacturing parts and machinery.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company employs more than 2,300 people, and has production facilities, sales offices and distribution centres at 20 locations worldwide.
In Helmond, there is a new position where we are looking for a technical sales engineer
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- Education: At minimum bachelor degree in Engineering
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience in fasteners, automotive, or technical related industry
- Language: Fluent in Dutch and English
- Other: Good intercultural skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strategic thinking and acting
- Customer Service and focus
- Result orientation/execution
- Communication skills
- Revenue opportunities and sales
- Profit margins
- Customer satisfaction
- New Customer Conversions.