Secondment via YER
Automotive, Sales & Marketing
Over deze vacature
For our client Bosch, YER is looking for a Commercial Support who will be working at the Bosch Tilburg. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and lasting until 31-12-2022.
The sales, marketing & product management department (PRM) pursuits and creates market opportunities to ensure long-term continuity of our business unit. The group is responsible for the promotion, sales and commercial strategy of our product in the automotive industry with the aim to continuously gain market share using various product channels and maintaining a close cooperation with regional BOSCH sales teams.
As commercial support, you command a proactive position within the PRM team, executing both sales- and organizational tasks. You’re sharp, alert, learn fast and possess a strong affinity for IT systems enabling multinational process flows and collaboration.
- Commercial support for our business unit
- Support all sales processes like quotes, contracting & financial reporting;
- Setting up business models;
- Supporting with customer sales planning;
- Coordinating team & commercial meetings;
- Driving alignment between the team and the stakeholders.
Bosch Transmission Technology is the market leader in the development and mass production of push belts for the continuously variable transmission (CVT). The business unit is located in Tilburg.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Bosch. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- Minimum Bachelor degree (Marketing/Sales or equivalent);
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position (e.g. sales support/back-office)
- Excellent IT skills and experience with MS Office;
- Good prioritization of tasks and resilient to changing prio’s;
- Proactive team player;
- Good communication skills; being fluent in English;
- Cultural awareness (Asia);
- Affinity with and/or interest in automotive or technical content.