Secondment via YER
Engineering, Energy, Gas, Water
Over deze vacature
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Our products have made a valuable difference for our clients for the past 100 years, and we are now looking for a Manager Quality who will join our team and assist us in making a valuable difference in the century to come. The Manager Quality will be leading our Quality Team that delivers improvements, quality and completeness that meets our customer tomorrow’s needs.
- Leading our Quality Team and manages the quantitative and qualitative capacity to adapt to the volume and changes within of business.
- Responsible for the QA and QC process efficiencies and operational KPI’s related to QA and QC.
- Representing the Quality department for QA/QC in audits by external parties.
- Being part of the middle management team and liaising with Global Quality on QA and QC topics.
- Establish and lead the execution of process improvement activities in QA/QC, with the support of the Howden Business Excellence team.
Originally founded by James Howden in Scotland as a marine engineering firm in 1854, Howden has grown and evolved into a global leader in manufacturing air and gas handling solutions. With the power of their engineering expertise and technology, their equipment plays an integral role within the customers’ processes, which provide safe and reliable solutions that are both sustainable and efficient. Howden supports multiple sectors including infrastructure, power generation, oil & gas, wastewater, metals, mining and transportation.
They work in partnership with their customers, wherever they are, to deliver sustainable and customized solutions. For over a century they have built a strong global network of experts that is formed from responsive local service and delivery teams, in more than 100 countries, who are familiar with local requirements and challenges. They are proud that their people and business are part of the communities in which we operate in.
Their mantra is ‘revolving around you’, something that has underpinned their business since it was established. Constantly improving their products and services according to customers’ needs, Howden has never stood still.
You will work at a company that is certified as a Top Employer 2021 by the Top Employer Institute. We offer an interesting and challenging position within a professional, international organization. You will get the chance to bring in your vision and initiatives, be a leader and work on our quality processes and our product. High quality standard is a significant contribution to Howden customer satisfaction. You will lead a team of highly motivated professionals on tool and process improvements. As this role is part of the middle management team, it offers possibilities to contribute to various initiatives to improve the company business and results. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course, an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.
- Bachelor Technical degree, including basic knowledge of QA and QC.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control including ISO and CE directive requirements.
- Knowledge of production, assembly and testing processes in industrial environment.
- Knowledge of engineering processes.
- Familiar with process mapping and problem-solving tools.
- 5-year experience in a role related to Quality Assurance or Quality Control.
- Experience in an industrial environment with Engineering and Production.
- 1 to 2 years minimum of experience in a management role.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%