Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Amsterdam (HQ) we are looking for a Treasury Accountant (medior level) to join them ASAP.
Treasury Accounting Manager
Managing the monthly financial closing cycle for treasury and capital entity
Providing hedging and intercompany financing information to the group companies and deal with intercompany current account differences
Preparingconfirmationletters to external auditors
Analyzing monthly Treasury figures
Conduction Treasury entity financial data in Rofo, AOP and SR planning (Quarterly, Annually x 2) processes
Monitoring currency position risk on a daily basis to ensure compliance with the policies and limits stated in the Financial Risk Policy
Supportingannualreport and external compliance reports like DNB and EMIR requirement
Ensuring the new Treasury accounting standards (such as IFRS 9) are implemented on a timely and consistent basis
Supporting on projects and ensure the testing's are properly conducted
Monitoring the ICS/Sox control executions for Treasury Accounting and control processes
Interfacing with external and internal auditors and group control.
Preparing Daily PL report and performing daily reconciliations.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree in business related education or Bachelor degree with a CPA certification;
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in accounting and preferably multinational environment
- Experienced in SAP is a big plus
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) and IFRS is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with Treasury are basic experience will be considered as a plus.