Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
The Engineering Appliance Electronics (EAE) department is looking for a Hardware Engineer. The department is responsible for developing and maintaining control units for central heating boilers and heat pumps as well as connectivity products such as the Easy Control smart room thermostat.
Within the department, the groups Hardware, Software, Embedded Software and Mobile App Development can be distinguished. The Hardware group is responsible for electronics and mechanics development for the EAE products and is closely involved in the production of these products. The department strives for on-time delivery in an Agile working environment.
As a Hardware Engineer you are involved in the entire electronics development process, from drafting preconditions to the start of series production. During the maintenance phase, you as a designer are the point of contact for both product and production issues. You own your design throughout the entire cycle. You provide support when necessary to project team members who work with your electronics and to the users who integrate your electronics into their product.
You are responsible for:
- The electronics (partial) design including verification, documentation and providing support for integration and validation testing;
- Delivery of all necessary documentation for production including specifications of production test equipment and the test flow to be followed.
- Selecting components, making an electrical diagram and a PCB layout, including the necessary PCB documentation;
- Supervising the production and assembly of PCB prototypes;
- Verification of the PCB in integration and validation tests;
- Participate in and execute all design process related activities, where you are responsible for all documentation, in line with internal and external norms and standards (including Safety Directives);
- Provide support with EMC testing and solving EMC related issues;
- Identifying and executing process and/or product improvements.
This vacancy is available within an international organization that focuses on the development of climate systems in the region of Deventer. Engineering plays a major role in this. Furthermore, there are many opportunities for growth within this company.
Excellent working conditions!
- A completed HBO / WO education in Electronics or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years experience with electronics design including PCB layout;
- Knowledge of production methods and logistics processes for electronic products;
- Experience with EMC: norms and standards, EMC measurements and solving EMC issues;
- Some knowledge of embedded software design for hardware drivers;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Familiar with Agile working (Scrum/Kanban);
- Independent, accurate, enterprising and quality-conscious.