Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, Engineering, Consumer Goods, Medical & Health, Sales & Marketing
Over deze vacature
For our key clients, YER is always looking for Sales Support Specialists, who will be working at leading, international companies in The Netherlands. If you believe this is something for you, please apply, and we will contact you.
As a Sales Support Specialist, your challenge is to meet our customers’ demands by producing quotes and contracts within the set deadlines. You are the first point of contact for many stakeholders who rely on you. You are at the centre of things (“spin in het web”) and your input and knowledge is crucial for all other departments around you.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- To produce service quotations and service contracts;
- Driving order acceptance process (e.g. processing orders, service contracts and contract changes);
- Invoice yearly service fees;
- Active role in process improvements and projects (e.g. signalling and initiating actions);
- Support account manager in maintaining contact (telephone, e-mail) with important customers.
In this role, you are part of the Sales Support team. This team works on producing quotes, tenders and orders for different modalities. Sales Support is THE department where all processes come together. You are in close contact with the sales force (account managers and product specialists), service force (account managers and operations managers), the customer care centre, Field Service Engineers and different members of the management team.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, our client is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in, for example: communications, economics, management, international business;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Accurate and analytic;
- Preferably some experience in a similar position;
- Someone who is able to set priorities in a very dynamic and hectic surrounding;
- A strong personality who is not afraid to voice his or her opinion;
- A fast and enthusiastic learner.