Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world, and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
In this role you’re joining our team of enthusiastic engineers and scientists developing new generations of X-Ray tubes and high-grade components used in analytic X-ray equipment and are responsible for the development of advanced technological processes and components that define our future best-in-class analytical X-Ray tubes and components.
- A steep and exciting learning curve of X-Ray source technology, Materials, Processes
- Working in multidisciplinary projects with mechanical designers, prototyping, development and simulation engineers.
- Your expertise is leading in joining technologies, thin windows, vacuum technology, thin film coatings and high voltage stability aspects
- You own the selection of promising new materials and processes, define and execute testing programs, ensure adoption in product design and facilitate data driven smooth transfer of the technology into production
- Set up and maintain contact with external vendors to source components and services as needed
Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Our mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join us, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate global community.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Malvern Panalytical We offer:
- Good employee benefits.
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Degree in Physics, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering or other technical discipline
- Joy for experimental work
- Hands-on experience with planning, realization and debugging of measurements setups
- Methodical and structural way of working, can-do attitude, excellent reporting
- Self-driven professional, team player and great communication in managing stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, verbally and written