Contract with Client
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a new chapter in your career at one of the biggest companies in this country? Keep on reading!
The main goal of the IT Security Manager is that the Information systems are implemented and used according to the requirements.
You work at the crossing point of Security, Business progression and Innovation, and you track down the safe balance. Within this organization, your department gives IT backing to the Business. Your department is answerable for offering these types of assistance as per the Information Security Policies, which are/will be executed in the administrations and inside measures. IT does this in conference with different gatherings, including the business, the overall association and the Information Security Officer, Corporate Security and the Data Privacy Officer
- You set out the view on a vital and strategic level
- You create mindfulness around the enormous subject of data security
- You guarantee and exhibit that the company is in charge of its Security
- You drive the PDCA cycle on exceptionally significant security subjects
- You draw up the Security yearly arrangement, facilitate it and screen progress
- Gross salary up to €9,000 gross a month;
- 25 holidays;
- Dynamic environment where you can learn to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Demonstrated history at a key and strategic level inside Operating Information Security
- Involvement with making an interpretation of strategy into functional measures
- Involvement in drafting, keeping up with and carrying out a Security Architecture.
- Certificates CISSP/CISM
- Your capabilities: edge-arranged, drive, cooperation and self-advancement.