Secondment via YER
Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
Are you an enthusiastic Junior ETL Developer and looking for a next step in your career? Keep on reading.
In this role, you will be developing and maintaining the finance and risk performance reporting platform. In this role you make sure Finance and Risk information processes run end-2-end, stable and fast.
You will be a part of the Group Performance Analytics team within the Finance, Reporting and Control Department. The primary goal of FRC is to keep the organization authorized to work, by creating and keeping up with the Finance accounting frameworks. You will be working with the most recent advancements and instruments to construct your data products. The setting of the group is casual, and is utilizing the Scrum/Agile approach. The group is in steady joint effort with business clients, information suppliers, stage groups and numerous different groups to work on the conveyance of their items.
- Making the interpretation from singular customer and financial information to significant controlling data, helping the Board and supervisory groups settling on the right choices
- You like to be at the bleeding edge of new turns of events, you communicate in the language of the inward client, and you set out to introduce and safeguard choices dependent on your insight, when vital.
- You like the way that the information world is continually changing, and you watch out for new turns of events.
This organization is over 200 years old and of Holland's oldest independent companies. they have about 1,500 colleagues, divided over 3 divisions.
- Gross salary up to €4,500 a month;
- 25 vacation days;
- A lot of freedom
- Optional possibility for a training cost scheme
- You have an Bachelor degree, with least 2 years working involvement with data modelling, creating ETL scripts and characterizing reports/dashboards;
- You have proven affinity with finance and risk in the banking sector;
- You have been utilizing different information displaying procedures, and know the contrast among Relational and Dimensional information demonstrating;
- Familiar with a Microsoft Azure based environment;
- An expert with T-SQL, Azure Data Factory and Python/Scala
- Relevant working experience with Delta Lake on (Azure) DataBricks
- Fluently speaking the Dutch and English Language, bot verbally and written.