Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
At ASML we build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable computer chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved. Data analytics plays a key role in improving the machines and process, and that is where you can contribute!
In this role, you will be responsible to leading the UI development of heavily-used analytical applications. Together with your DevOps team, you will develop new features and maintain the underlying platform. All to enable your fellow ASML colleagues to achieve great things.
ASML is looking for an experienced front-end developer on a green field platform to join our Analytics & Visualization team. We are interested in engineers with very strong knowledge and experience in designing and building a front-end platform and applications in an industrial/enterprise environment. You are very experienced in developing in Angular applications and able to take a leading role.
- Initial set up of front end and implement/migrate applications on a green field platform as a lead front end developer.
- Communicate with stakeholders to get a better understanding of the implementation and to retrieve the requirements of the design.
- Consume REST API.
- Collaborate to set up an automatic testing framework for the front end.
- Conduct user acceptance test.
- Realizing the product backlog.
- Cooperate with other teams to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture, agree on interfaces and timing of cross-team deliveries
- Troubleshoot, analyse and solve integration issues, as well as issues reported by our customers.
- Participate in the processes of a DevOps team.
- Write or update product documentation.
- Suggest improvements to our technical solutions and way of working, and implement them in alignment with your team and their stakeholders
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You are a senior developer with minimal 3-7 years of experience. Your technical skill set should include the following:
- Experience in Angular 4.0 or later.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Computer Science / Information Technology area
- Experience in Typescript.
- Experience preferably in NgRx.
- Knowledge of state management front end patterns (middleware/reducers/selectors, etc.)
- Understanding of UI technologies and techniques that includes but not limited, JSON, HTML5, CSS, JSS and REST APIs.
- Knowledge of GIT source-code management tool.
- Experience preferably in Katalon test framework.
- Experience in presenting (great amounts) of data.
- English language skills.