Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an engineering professional with an interest in automotive and software development? And would you like to work as Business Analyst with the goal to continuously optimize DAF's off-board diagnostic tool?
The Diagnostic Business Analyst examines the needs of Diagnostics within PACCAR and translates these into requirements and user requirements in specifications.
You collect customer needs and convert them to 'required' functionalities for our internal and external suppliers and herein determines an optimal balance. You are the proactive driving force between various PACCAR customers, the Diagnostics team and their suppliers.
The main responsibilities:
- Define, follow up and verify all vehicle and system diagnostic requirements required worldwide for DAF vehicles and PACCAR engines.
- Define, verify and verify all production-related diagnostic requirements and / or all service-related projects, requirements.
- Ensure PACCAR's service diagnosis competitive position in the market.
- Participate in scrum teams where you represent the functional customer wishes.
The Business Analyst works closely with other departments in the organization. You maintain customer contact between dealers and operations.
Continuous improvement and the pursuit of efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
The Diagnostics department is part of the After Sales organization within Marketing & Sales, has up to 45-50 people and is responsible for the hardware and software development, production and maintenance of the DAVIE tool for DAF Trucks and PACCAR Engines workshops and - factories worldwide. The DAVIE-Tool is an off-board diagnostic tool and offers dealers, garage and workshop owners six main features, in order to perform diagnostic and repair activities as efficient as possible:
- Quick Check
- Vehicle Updates
- Customer Parameters
- Diagnostic test set
- Manufacturing Sequences
The objective of the department is to offer optimum support to the dealers, workshop and garage owners in the diagnosis, maintenance and repair process.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
We are looking for a practical, hands-on analyst with organizational and planning skills who naturally take the lead. A candidate with a degree on technical bachelor or master, for example in automotive engineering or technical business administration with knowledge of information technology.
- As diagnostic business analyst you are assertive, pro-active and decisive
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a (truck) automotive related environment.
- You are familiar with the V- cycle model and preferably have knowledge of definition and acceptance validation, vehicle communication and diagnostic methods.
- Knowledge of Agile scrum is a plus
- Of course, you have good communication skills in Dutch and English.