Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Product Owner for E-commerce/Conversational AI who will be working at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a 30h/week, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until January 2022.
Program Manager Employer Branding
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. And driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But its not just what we do, its who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers needs. Its what drives us to create meaningful solutions - the kind that make a real difference - when it matters most.
The world and our customers needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. Thats why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage key strategic employer branding projects, supporting our Talent Acquisition ambitions enabling Philipss business priorities. You will be managing global projects that connect the dots between different functions, from HR to Business and Brand, gaining first-hand experience of some of the key strategic drivers of our transformation as a company.
You are responsible for
• Coordinate internal resources, stakeholders and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Meet with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project, Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
You will be joining a creative, passionate, and results-oriented global Recruitment Marketing team. We are part of the broader Talent Acquisition (TA) Center of Expertise for Philips and are passionate about identifying, attracting, and acquiring exceptional and diverse talent in order to support our purpose to make life better for people around the world. You will report to the Global Head of Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing. You will team up with other HR functions, as well as with Central Comms and Brand.
To succeed in this role, youll need a customer-first attitude and the following
• Degree in Marketing (Communications), Business, or a related field of study
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in a marketing project management role; employer brand experience is strongly preferred.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills: proven ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and influence mutually beneficial outcomes
• Proven ability to be creative, think outside the box and connect the dots in a big organization
• Excellent English written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
• A self-starter - someone who is independently motivated and inspires others with their positive attitude and energy
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. Its a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what its like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you'll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Degree in Marketing (Communications), Business, or a related field of study
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a marketing project management role; employer brand experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills: proven ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and influence mutually beneficial outcomes
- Proven ability to be creative, think outside the box and connect the dots in a big organization
- Excellent written English, verbal communication and presentation skills;
- A self-starter - someone who is independently motivated and inspires others with their positive attitude and energy