Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Trade Shopper Marketing Specialist who will be working at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam) or remotely. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until January 2022, with the possibility of an extension.
This position can be based in The Netherlands orEurope MarketRemote.
Key areas of responsibilities
• Collect all budget, cost and project files from local EU markets concerning Trade Shopper Marketing A&P investment buckets
• Align with countries to ensure all budget/cost figures are rightly captured for each project at category and client level
• Create an overview of each of the TSM A&P budget buckets, reorganize the local market inputs to be amended into Europe OCAP as well as TSM A&P file aligning with ME&P team
• Develop a harmonized and standardized template for all local Europe markets with a clear process ensuring periodical inputting & management of the files
• Collect all promo planning files from the local teams including price and other promotions, while creating an overview of all promotions at Europe level.
• Work on a template that is usable and standardized for everyone, in order to establish the key input file for Promo Effectiveness workstream
• Follow up on TSM led strategy documents engaging with MEP, BMM and Global teams to ensure delivery on time and with quality
You are part of:
TheTrade Shopper Marketing team under Consumer Marketing in thenew Europe Market Personal Health (PH) organization. This team is responsible for the transformation and innovation inthe Personal Health business of market Europe. We have a virtual, diverse network organization, with passionate colleagues who are energized to fulfil our purpose of improving peoples health and well-being through meaningful innovation, whilst always delighting consumers via outstanding consumer engagement and digital strategies.
Bachelor degree on marketing or sales
MS Office with high proficiency in Excel (pivot, formula and macro)
Strong analytical thinking
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or sales
- MS Office with high proficiency in Excel (pivot, formula and macro)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills