Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Business Analyst Knowledge Management - Consumer Care who will be working at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until the end of the year.
Function: Ad Interim Business Analyst Knowledge Management - Consumer Care
Business impact is high for the next reasons:
SFKM is an application that automates the business capability of customer self help improving this capability drives the web service NPS up as well as decreases the calls and complains we get in our calls centers which leads to customer retention and cost reductions for the call centers.
More than 20 million hits/visits per year in the Philips care website for articles only.
Current team cannot handle this additional work on top of daily tasks.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Working closely with the Product Owner to align with stakeholders on the roadmap and features of the product, Set up OKRs and KPIs for the product and business, Work on the planning and execution of pilots and go lives for knowledge management related capabilities, Create interactive training material for the application to assist the better onboarding of new end users, Run UX workshops with the end users of the application so to improve business processes and application features, Drive up the NPS of end users and consumers,Collaborate on privacy assessment tasks for the applicationand performing quality assurance activities,Work on improving article findability in call centers and online
YOU ARE A PART OF
The Digital Marketing and Ecommerce global organization of Philips within the Digital Platforms Customer Engagement & Care tribe, working to manage the technology platforms used by Philips globally to manage customer experience across channels. The team collaborates with all stakeholders at Philips who use our platforms, as well as with IT and partners.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
University or collegedegreein business and/or ITComfortable with complex enterprise architectures and thorough understanding of system integrations.At least basic Salesforce Service Cloud understanding; certificatesandtrailhead badges are much appreciated.Content management and content localization experience.Knowledge management experienceExperience working in a validated environment such asNon-Product System Software (NPSS)Able to think conceptually and translate business needs to user stories,features,and epicsNatural and pro-active communicator able to influence stakeholders.Broad understanding of platforms and tools in generalIn-depth knowledge and experience in the consumer care space. Experience with working in large multi-national company.Business requirement gatheringSelf-organized and skilled planner.Experienced in Scaled Agile.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
Automate business capabilities for top class self-service consumer journeys. You will accomplish this by teaming up with top of the class colleagues from various functions, businesses and markets all located around the world. Further on, you are empowered to shape the marketing stack of Philips to the next level.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- University or college degree in business and/or IT Comfortable with complex enterprise architectures and thorough understanding of system integrations.
- At least basic Salesforce Service Cloud understanding; certificates and trailhead badges are much appreciated.
- Content management and content localization experience.
- Management experience
- Experience working in a validated environment such as Non-Product System Software (NPSS)
- Able to think conceptually and translate business needs to user stories, features, and epics
- Natural and proactive communicator able to influence stakeholders.
- Broad understanding of platforms and tools in general
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the consumer care space.
- Experience with working in a large multi-national company.
- Self-organized and skilled planner.
- Experienced in Scaled Agile.