Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
In this assignment, you have the opportunity to work together with leaders in Philips CTO Management, Department heads, Agile Teams, Product Owners, Scrum Master, RTE’s, Product management, Architects, Portfolio Managers.
You will partner with:
- Philips Research and CTO project management improvement team
- Philips Research Scaled Agile in Research definition and deployment team
- Philips Research and CTO management (including division and portfolio and program managers)
- Philips Research Release trains and Scrum teams
You are responsible for
- Deploy and improve the Scaled Agile process at Philips Research.
- Aid in the deployment of the Scaled Agile in Research way of working across all ARTs in Philips Research (500 fte in many relatively small ARTs)
- Sharing knowledge primary across Philips Research, secondary across businesses and functions within Philips
- Coaching and influencing agile teams and management on lean and agile techniques
- Contribute to definition of deployment and to actual deployment (communications, training, team coaching)
- Being a lean/agile process authority for multiple release/solution trains and its stakeholders
- Safeguarding selforganization and agility across functions
- Being part of the agile transformation team within Philips Research
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
To be discussed later.
- 5 years of Scale Agile/project management/organizatory experience.
- Certifications RTE / SPC or in related areas is preferred.
- Extensive experience with agile transformation
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to lead development creatively and independently.
- Working with high overall system and organizational complexity
- A good knowledge of the Philips (Research/CTO) organization and the way of working of conducting Research and Innovation in multidisciplinary cross functional teams.