Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
Job position Desciption
The product group planner is responsible for all processes after receipt of orders/ forecast until delivery for a certain group of End-products.
- The product group planner is part of the Supply Chain group aimed at delivery reliability, product planning and warehouse control.
- Responsible for checking and confirming new demand to internal sales team. First point of contact for the sales team regarding deliveries.
- Responsible for drafting the short term and middle term production plan based on the rolling forecast in cooperation with the Production planner and warehousing for the available capacity (internal and external) and the product engineer for the used yields.
- Responsible for an accurate material planning and monitoring to ensure the confirmed sales plan is achieved.
- Responsible for managing logistics regarding product-changes within applicable product group
- Responsible for planning NPI introduction withing applicable product group
- Responsible for phase-out of products with minimal excess-stock.
- Determines in consultation with the Supply Chain Manager the key performance indicators to be measured and ensures adequate reporting with regard to these key performance indicators.
- Converts set (year)goals and targets regarding lead-times, stock, deliveries and quality from the business/annual plan to department projects and actions.
- Informs and reports within the department as well as within the organization about the achieved results, for instance via the Key Performance Indictors.
- Responsible for the cost price structure as set up within TDPI.
- Owner of the item master data in the ERP system for the applicable product group.
- Responsible for prioritization of material deliveries setting.
- Responsible for the management of procedures and regulations.
- Keeps informed internally as well as externally about developments in the field.
- Maintains contact within the field and with colleagues with Teledyne Corporate.
Result Areas of the function:
- On time delivery of end products towards customers
- Stock positions; stock levels should be managed on the targeted level and obsolesce should be minimized within the product group.
Activities that are executed but not part of his job description:
- Chairman of weekly purchase meeting and define actions concerning material sourcing
- Take the lead in escalation by material shortage or not on time deliveries
- Active role in life cycle management of BOM material and LTB’s
- Maintain contacts with Waterloo Organization concerning material sourcing and production planning
- Replace other product-group planner by absence
Teledyne DALSA a wholly-owned subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies since 2011, is an international leader in high performance digital imaging and semiconductors with approximately 1000 employees world-wide. Established in 1980 as DALSA Corporation, the company designs, develops, manufactures and markets digital imaging products and solutions for professional applications such as high-end photography, machine vision and medical X-ray.
- Salary between €4,000 and €4,500 based on 40 hours.
- Full travel expenses.
- 25 holiday-days
- 8.33% holiday allowance
• HBO education in logistics/ business administration
• 1-3 work experience (preferable)
• SAP knowledge (preferable)
• Excellent knowledge of English language in word and writing
• Excellent skills in microsoft office
• Drive to improve processes